Want a taste of the Kodiak 100-Mile without covering the full distance? The 100K course follows over half of the 100M course, while covering much of the beautiful Big Bear Valley.
Saturday 12th October 2024
Camp Oaks - 05:00
Max Allowed Race Time
Want a taste of the Kodiak without the extremes of the 100-mile? The 100K will start on the east end of the Big Bear Valley and quickly jump onto the Pacific Crest Trail. Soon to follow will be Deadman's Ridge and Sugarloaf Mountain. After passing through two ski resorts, you'll be off to the beautiful flowy singletrack of Big Bear's South Shore trail network until you finish downtown in the Village.
*Courses subject to change.
- Minimum water supply: 1.5-2 liters of hydration capacity
- Runners will be required to carry 2 liters of water upon departing from the Sugarloaf 1 and Champion Aid stations
- Reusable cup
- One (1) working headlamp with spare cells/batteries (Recommendation of 200 lumens or more for the main light)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain
- Running pack for carrying supplies for the duration of the race
- Additional headlamp with spare cells/batteries
- Additional nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Mobile/Cell phone with international roaming that works in the United States of America
- ID – passport/ID card
- Survival blanket of 1.40m x 2m minimum / 55 inches x 80 inches
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course.