The Half Marathon course starts and finishes in downtown Big Bear Village. Runners will enjoy ascending the Skyline ridge with views of San Gorgonio peak before descending back into town for the festival finish.
Saturday 12th October 2024
The Village of Big Bear Lake - 07:00
Max Allowed Race Time
As you leave Big Bear Village, you will quickly climb to your highest point of the course at 8,000 ft. After your ascent, you will enjoy the views as you run along the ridgeline. Soak in the scenery and revel in the flowy single track as you tick off those miles. The final 3 miles are a cruise down Knickerbocker Road, a dirt road above the town of Big Bear Lake with views of the lake to take in while you finish your trail run.
*Courses subject to change.
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter
- Reusable cup
- Running pack for carrying supplies for the duration of the race
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Additional nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain
- ID – passport/ID card
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course.