The 50K course starts and finishes downtown in the heart of the Big Bear Village. Runners will enjoy the flowy single track of the Skyline ridge at 8,000 ft before descending to the Village.
Saturday 12th October 2024
The Village of Big Bear Lake - 06:00
Max Allowed Race Time
Start and finish downtown in the heart of the Big Bear Village. You will head into the forest and start climbing to the high point of the course at 8,000 ft. Enjoy the beautiful single track along the ridge, with amazing views of San Gorgonio peak in the background! A stunning course that will test you and thrill you at the same time. The final 3 miles are a cruise down Knickerbocker Road, a dirt road above the town of Big Bear Lake with views of the lake to take in while you finish your trail run.
*Courses subject to change.
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter
- Reusable cup
- Running pack for carrying supplies for the duration of the race
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Additional nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain
- ID – passport/ID card
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course