Race Date: October 13-15, 2023 | Event Location: Big Bear Lake, California
Distances: 100M, 100K, 50K, 21K, 10K | Runner Check-In: October 12-14, 2023
2023 Registration Fees
|100M||$329||October 13, 2023|
|100K||$229||October 14, 2023|
|50K||$149||October 14, 2023|
|21K||$109||October 15, 2023|
|10K||$99||October 15, 2023|
- Runners who register within 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Runners must be at least 18 years old to participate in the 100M, 100K, and 50k, 16 years old to participate in the 21k, and 12 years old to participate in the 10k.
- The fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET or until the races are sold out.
- We will take onsite registrations at the Expo for any opened distanced event.
- If a distance is sold out, we cannot transfer entries into the sold-out category.
THE ROAD TO UTMB
Kodiak Ultra Marathons by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic UTMB Mont Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: OCC (50K), CCC® (100K) and UTMB® (100M), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 100M, 100K, 50K and 21K at Kodiak gain automatic qualification to the UTMB, CCC and OCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Kodiak Ultra Marathons by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.