The 10K race starts and ends in Big Bear Village. This course is a great bang for your buck. Enjoy the beautiful trails with views of Big Bear Lake in the background throughout your run.
Saturday 12th October 2024
The Village of Big Bear Lake - 08:00
Max Allowed Race Time
02 Hours 30 Minutes
Runners leave town and quickly hop onto Knickerbocker Road which leads you above town. As you head into the National Forest, you’ll want to keep looking back at the beautiful lake views. But don’t worry - after you pass through a fun single-track section through the pines, you’ll soon be on your return with constant views of Big Bear Lake and the entire valley in the distance. You’ll arrive back in town where the weekend festival awaits you at the finish line.
*Courses subject to change.
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter
- Reusable cup
- Running pack for carrying supplies for the duration of the race
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone strongly recommended)
- Additional nutrition recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)
- Jacket with hood for bad weather in the mountains/course terrain
- ID – passport/ID card
Aid Station Chart
Learn more about each Aid Station, elevation gain and loss, cut-off times, and where drop bags and crew are allowed on course.